Tuesday, October 11, 2005

It's All About Me.


I'm not going to post here unless I feel I have something worth saying. Most of my posts will be about me, this is because I'm narcissistic.

My life isn't half as interesting as I think it is. I spend most of my time reading or daydreaming. A while ago, I got into photography; I went through a phase where I took pictures of anything and everything.

At one point, I fancied myself as a writer. I still do.

I dream of traveling, living a real life. I can't imagine having to spend my life in one place, having stability. It probably has to do with the fact that I've already moved so many times with my family. I've lived in the same place for about four years now. I've grown restless.


"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
Friedrich Nietzsche

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you its samir, god its not gonna be the same without u in a month. i know it took me a while to comment, im srry i just want ya to know i love ya just as much as ever

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey its chris nice entry

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you always have the prettiest everythings.
i miss you

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ditto.. your male friends are such techies, maria... they sign in as anonymous and then say their names...
btw, I'm alisa ;)

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, God, did I just imply that I'm a male?

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooo. zabila skazat' shto obajayu svechki!!!
(las fotos de) las velas son magnificas!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home