Friday, November 18, 2005

Shut Up.


What is it, every two years we get depressed again? Why is everyone so fixated on having problems, is life too boring without having some sort of disorder? Of course, in comparison to everyone else, I seem ridiculously happy. Which is crap, by the way, I have my down moments just like anyone else. Stop making things up. Get a real life and don't wallow in your stupid bullshit problems.

When I was in seventh grade, I had a psychologist. This was because I thought my problems were special. In reality, most of my problems were imaginary. I would see her twice a week and talk to her mostly about the kids in my class. Tell her how sad I was. Complain, mostly. A good psychologist should let the patient know that he/she has the power to heal. The psychologists I know, or know of, all make the same mistake, they let or make the patient think there's a problem. The biggest problem you can have is taking yourself too seriously. I know, I know, it's a cliche. But if you think your problems are really important, chances are, you're wrong.

-2:19 PM -
Nov. 19


OK. I'm scared. This whole moving situation is becoming a reality. All of a sudden I'm struck with the prospect of having to find friends and, well, let's just say, I'm not much of a people person. I don't know how to get friends. For the first time since third grade, I'm going to be going to public school. And, frankly, I have no idea what that's going be like for me.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, and i love the picuress. i used to have that pain center pic on my desktop but it seemed not beautiful enough. The picture of my old burnt apartment building fits in mood but not spirit.

when going through tough times, one must reassure oneself that all is for the best. It's gotta be. and you have to laugh at some of it.
Especially the way psychologists can panic.

9:33 PM  
Blogger The Deceiver said...

It's not your house, it's mine. I just made it b&w.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well they all looked the same. and i'm sure you have many pics mine as well..
As for moving, you're going to a place where all the New Agers and hippies and awesome people dwell. And public school in a happy, educated town should be good and fun
Plus, you're off to college in a year or two anyway. the universe is conspiring ... for us!
Yum,
alisa

ps. i mean love not yum ... a bit early in the day to be leaving commies...

2:48 PM  
Blogger The Deceiver said...

I do have many pictures of your burnt down house.

It's past noon.

2:53 PM  
Blogger The Deceiver said...

Great, thanks.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugg! depression is just an imbalance of chemicals in your brain/ you thinking that your depressed. i mean it's like running... if i think i feel like shit i will go out and run like shit... if i feel good i will go out and run well because it's all mental

2:13 PM  
Blogger The Deceiver said...

Exactly.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home