Friday, September 01, 2006

Even My Computer Hates Colorado


I've spent the last two hours trying to hack into my own site.

So I've been here almost three weeks and I'm still not warming up to the place. It's a pretty depressing state, to tell the truth. Public school has proven to be worse than I thought, and my expectations weren't very high.

People in this city try too hard. There's so much pressure to be cool, I thought only teenagers acted like this. Their liberalism is constituted of them continuously complaining about the government and smoking pot like it's the 1960s.

My first week at Fairview High School has been pure, untainted hell. I'm basically a loner, and I hate it. I miss my dear private school. My teachers assure me that the classes I am taking are going to be difficult, but that's not what the textbooks say. I'm in Pre-IB Geometry Honors and we're learning what absolute values are, it's absolutely ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home