Monday, June 19, 2006

Missing

Exams are over. School's over. One down, three (?) to go.

Under regular circumstances, it's hard to compare your feelings for one person to your feelings for another. It all becomes clear when you say goodbye. It was rather surprising to me at how hard it was for me to let go of people I wasn't even aware I cared for and vice versa.

And then there were my friends. Those people I care for above all the rest. I didn't realize just how hard it would be for me to let go of them. To come to terms with the fact that I wouldn't see them every day. I almost took some of them for granted sometimes. I love them so much, and I only realized this after I said goodbye. I want to say to them now that I already miss them so much and I'm sorry for anything I ever did to hurt them or upset them.


I love you.

4 Comments:

Blogger theJDman said...

An excellent Photo that captures the feeling and tone of the post, the only thing missing is a wolf on the other side of the fence(IMHO), but great none the less. Later

theJDman

7:03 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

You are one of the most honest people I have ever known. And I will miss our conversations. Well. We can still have them. just not in person.

Eventually, after my senior year, I'm taking a road trip. You are definitely on one of the stops.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

AH! i just realized..

at graduation..i never got to say goodbye to you.



im sorry.

10:58 PM  
Blogger The Invisible Gardener said...

i realized as soon as you left that i would miss you so much. i decided that you are the only friend that understands my ubsurd rambling, i tried to reason with cam about something and he didnt understand.... none of my other friends understand, i'm not sure even katie does

i'll need to call you again soon but right now is not a good time

disaster in the family has occured

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home